Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bacio, N. 116:
"Un uomo può essere felice con qualunque donna a patto che non ne sia innamorato." (O. Wilde)
A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her.

I love Oscar Wilde. I have yet to read any more beautiful than his writing.

If you haven't guessed already, I have been eating Perugina's Baci chocolate kisses. My love gives me a box every year at Christmas.

I work in government. Today I found out I get one more week of vacation. I can't believe how proud I feel. Aren't you glad there actually is such a thing as a happy, healthy, and sane public servant? Or is that just too odd?

2 comments:

  1. I like Oscar Wilde too! My favourite story of his is the Importance of being Earnest. I was at Indigo yesterday trying to find an Oscar Wilde book, but they didn't have any. It's funny that you quoted him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think putting make up on the subway is icky, along with eating, especially foods that require contact with fingers that made contact with subway poles that have been touched by God knows who/what.
    I haven't seen any Covert Affair episodes but I think the main character is so pretty!

    Funny that we enjoy and are put off by a lot of the same things :)

    ReplyDelete